Start your Digital Twin Project today with us
Partnering Utilities on their way to Digitalization
As a first step, for utilities interested in a pilot project with us, we are going to organize a meeting to define the scope of the project and the collaboration requirements for all parties.
The topics below should be considered in the meeting in order to be able to reach an agreement between the participating parties:
Meeting for project preparation
Meeting to introduce the project and defining its scope in terms of:
- Time (recommended 6 months)
- Utility needs and expectations
- Our contribution
- Project activities to be included
- Agreement to share information and project publications (use case dependent).
Based on the results of the meeting an agreement will be prepared and sent to the utility within approximately 48 hours. After the agreement is signed, the project can be officially started.
Activities to consider as part of the projects
- Gateway NB-IoT: connectivity check, device delivery.
- Support for Gateway installation in the network and data transmission configuration
- Server-side configuration of the sensor for data management
- Delivery of software and its installation
- Training on the use of the software
- Creation/Review of the hydraulic network model that is going to be used
- Optimization of the number of sensors and the best places to install them: method, software and execution.
- Connecting sensor data to hydraulic network simulations
- Calibrating models and configuring network monitoring
- Review of project results, expectations fulfillment and next steps.
Finance and services
- One NB-IoT gateway with data transmission capabilities is provided at no cost during the period of the project. During the project, the utility can acquire more gateways with 20%-30% discount, if at least 10 gateways are acquired then the utility can keep the first gateway for free. If the gateway installed is not acquired by the utility, then it should be returned to us in a good working state.
- All software licenses required are provided for free during the period of the pilot project. The cost of the software licenses (if any) after the completion of the pilot project can be defined in advance in the project agreement document.
- In the project agreement ,it can be defined in advance,Training and consultancy on the use of the software are included at no cost during the period of the project.
- Fixed prices can be defined in advance for any additional engineering services on demand during the period of the project and after the project to guarantee continuous support.
- Prices for additional sensors in the scope of the project could be defined as part of the agreement.
Fill this form to Apply for a Pilot Project
Utilities proposals and ideas are very welcome in our pilot projects. Solutions are utility oriented without exceptions. Technical and commercial aspects related to sensors, communications and sensor data management in the cloud will be covered by Datakorum S.L.. Aspects related to software for water network monitoring, customizations and engineering services on demand will be covered by Ingeniousware GmbH.